Saturday, December 1, 2007

The Kiss

Ok, so maybe this blog should be called "Zander's Life!" This kid just does the most interesting things. We have to make sure we document them all.

I had taken the day off from work and was spending it with Zander. We decided it would be fun to met Niel at a park for lunch. It was such a beautiful day. I love the Fall weather, not too hot, not too cold. We were enjoying each other's company. After eating, sliding down the slides, and swinging on the swings, it was time for Niel to head back to work and time for us to get back home. Niel walked us to my car and Zander climbed inside. I was following close behind him, just in case he needed some help. Once I realized he was all set in his car seat, I turned to Niel and gave him a good-bye kiss. It was a fairly simple kiss... you know the kind that is maybe a little longer then a peck, but not too long or graphic. He said "Goodbye babe" and then started heading toward his truck. I then turned my attention to Zander to buckle him in and be on our way. When I leaned in towards Zander he looked at me, then made a slurpy, kissy movement with his lips. Then he stuck his tongue out and again made some more kissing movements. Oh my! My eyes about popped out of their eye sockets. I busted out with laughter. I better be careful about what kind of kissing he sees. Now, I can't kiss Niel without this little picture of Zander's kissing lips in my head! haha!!

0 comments: