Thursday, July 31, 2008

"I need to go Potty!"

Megan, Zander and I were making a quick stop at Toys R Us. Zander was in heaven looking at all the toys. I noticed he was doing the potty dance so I asked him if he needed to go to the bathroom. He told me "No" and kept searching through the toys with much excitement. In about 5 minutes I noticed he was doing the potty dance again. Rather then ask him if he had to go, I said "Zander, let's go to the bathroom."

We started walking towards the bathroom. Zander was behind me so I wasn't really paying much attention to what he was doing. As I got to the restroom door I stopped and turned around. Zander was a few feet behind me with pants and underwear down to his ankles, leaving his bare bum exposed to the world. His little feet were scooting along in a quick shuffle with his hand on his pee-pee. "Hurry Mom! I need to go!!! I need to go real quick. It isn't waiting!!" I couldn't help but laugh. I pushed open the bathroom door and he scooted himself inside.

There wasn't anyone around.... good thing, because we didn't want to get in trouble for indecent exposure...haha!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

Uh-oh. I think someone is coming! No more teasing your mom Zander. ~BRyn