Sunday, July 27, 2008

Shocking sights at Borders

We were in Hawaii on our way back from jumping off cliffs at a remote little waterfall. Amy wanted to find a new book to read so her and Zander and I stopped at Borders. Amy went to look for the book she wanted, so I stood with Zander by the magazine rack. I was browsing through football preview magazines when a lady behind me started laughing uncontrollably. I turned around to look at her, and she pointed down to Zander. I realized he could be doing pretty much anything...so I moved my eyes to him, and there he was, pants pulled down, wiping sand off of his...uh...privates. He was serious as could be and intent on cleaning it off. When I asked him what he was doing, he said "Well Nielie, it hurts".

He never ceases to entertain us.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! I love the innocence of children. What a gem!!