Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Gambler/Football Player

Football season is upon us again! This has got to be my favorite time of the year!! I simply cannot get enough football in!

Stockton enjoys football.... but he also needs a little incentive to focus on the game. Stockton also really likes money. I came up with this brilliant plan to pay him every time we broke through the line. Stockton was thrilled about this new plan and was determined to make some money.

During the first game Stockton played his heart out! It was his best game to date. He broke through the line each time he was on it. He paid attention to the plays and to his team. He paid attention to what was going on when he was outside the game, waiting for his turn. He played amazingly and earned himself $20.

A week went by and I hadn't paid Stockton his money yet. To spice things up a bit.... I told him if he sacked the quarterback I would pay him double. If he didn't sack the quarterback, I wouldn't pay him out. So basically, it was double or nothing.

Stockton loves a challenge.... so he took it! During his game he took the quarterback down!!! AWESOME!

After the game Stockton came up and said....

"I am a professional football player AND a gambler!"

He was just so proud of himself!

0 comments: