Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gross!

In fifth and six grades, the boy and girls have a special assembly. I am sure each of us remembers this "special assembly" ....the girls and boys maturation program. Conner is growing up to be a fine young man. He brought his note home and showed it to Niel and I. It was topic of conversation at dinner. Niel said he would be willing to attend. Garrett had a funny look on his face as we discussed a few things about the topic.

Conner said, "At least I am not a girl. And I am glad I don't have to go to the girl's part"

"That's gross!" Garrett said with a disgusted look on his face. Niel and I just looked at each. I am sure we were thinking the same thing, "What does Garrett know of the maturation program? He is only 6 years old?"

With much wonderment I asked Garrett, "Gar. What do you know about the girl's maturation program?"

"The girl's part is gross!! They talk about how to put on bra's!! Yuck!"

haha... I couldn't help but laugh!!

0 comments: