Monday, October 20, 2008

Numbers

The family woke up bright and early! It was the day of our BIG fun run! This was a local event in Provo canyon in which the entire family could participate. Niel and I enjoy running 5K's! It is a great way to stay in shape. Plus, it is really fun.
Niel, Conner and I signed up for the 5K. Stockton and Garrett signed up for 1/2 mile and Zander signed up for the 1/4 mile. Everyone was super excited as we woke up extra early.... everyone except for Stockton. He was dragging his feet, moving slower then usual, and had his head hang low. This is fairly unusual for Stocks. Most of the time he is the anxious one to get out and try something new. Although waking up early for exercise isn't his most favorite way to spend sleeping hours. I asked him, "What is wrong Stocks?"

"My least favorite number is 5 and I don't like the letter K!"

What a goof. He was still a good sport about it. Once he found out he got a medal and a prize for participating, he gave it his full Stockton effort! I was proud of him for crossing the finish line.

0 comments: